- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup Drunk Chicks Craft Sauces Flirty Chick - Honey Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Celery sticks and ranch dressing for serving (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings with salt, pepper, and melted butter until evenly coated.
- Arrange the wings on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until they are cooked through and crispy.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Drunk Chicks Craft Sauces Flirty Chick - Honey Buffalo Sauce.
- Toss the wings in the sauce until they are evenly coated.
- Serve the Honey Buffalo chicken wings with celery sticks and ranch dressing on the side, if desired.